03 Aug The Reluctant Vegan Podcast – Episode Seven
Posted at 17:21h in Blog
It’s Meat Free Week!
A time to take a step back and reassess our health, and what the benefits are of a vegan lifestyle.
In this episode we chat about:
- An update on what’s been happening.
- Some tips for Meat Free Week happening this week
- The future of the Reluctant Vegan
You can find out more information about the resources mentioned in the episode below:
- Meat Free Week – https://meatfreeweek.org/
- Take the Challenge – https://meatfreeweek.org/content/take-meat-free-week-challenge
- Bowel Cancer Australia – https://www.bowelcanceraustralia.org/
- World Health Organisation Q&A on the carcinogenicity of the consumption of red meat and processed meat – http://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
- Full report from the International Agency for Research – http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(15)00444-1/abstract
Friends that share are friends that care! Hit the share button and tell your friends about The Reluctant Vegan.
Leave us an honest review in iTunes (please) and we’ll be happy to give a shout out to some of our supporters along the way. It also helps us push this podcast further out to more listeners and more potential Vegans.